Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Cancer schmancer

For the first time in five or so weeks, I actually felt "normal". I wasn't worried. I wasn't stressing. I wasn't afraid. I felt good. Sure, normal life things still happened - some good, some not so good - but my main focus wasn't this rotten boob of mine. That's good stuff.

I had a great chat at lunch today with a coworker that also had the same type of breast cancer that I do. She's a survivor. To all of you other survivors that have offered to lend an ear and have shared your stories, I thank you and appreciate you. You're my heroes and inspirations!

On that sappy note, I will share a totally crass and inappropriate boob joke:

What did one saggy boob say to the other?

"If we don't get some support soon, people are going to think we're nuts!"

(Wait for it. You'll get it.)

Adios, amigos!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't felt 'normal' in yrs! lol

    Why is the Wonder Bra called that? Because when the lady takes it off you wonder where her tits went.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete