Monday, May 14, 2012

Chemo works!

I've felt like dog meat the last couple of days. Headache, nausea, more fatigue, etc. I had an ultrasound today, though, to check on the size of my tumor. I'm super excited to report that it appears to be about HALF the size that it originally was. If I hadn't felt so crappy, I would have cried right there in the exam room. I've cursed chemo and it's effects pretty hard lately but this makes it all worth it.

Thank you for your well wishes, good thoughts and prayers. My cancer is shrinking. What better news??

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful news!! I'm so glad and excited for you. That's the best news ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate reading 2 days at once! Chemo day posting was awesome!!! Then read you feel like crap. :(

    But in the end, the fact that it's half the size is all that truly matters!

    I'm thrilled for you. I can't imagine how that felt to hear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! I'm sure it doesn't make the side effects any better, and I'm sorry you have to go through them, but at least this shows that the fighting you are doing is getting results and you will beat this beast!! So happy to hear this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you are beatin' that tumor down!

    ReplyDelete