Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Drain Update

Howdy!
I had an appointment with McBoobie a little while ago. He said that everything looks good and he removed one of my drains. I expected it to hurt and just be really gross when he removed it, but it was nothing. Whew! I should be able to have the other drain removed next week.

I have a consult with Radiology next week as well. In preparation, I'll have to have frankenboob deflated.I'm so excited for that loveliness.

My back has been pretty sore lately. I think it's most likely due to the fact that I've had to sleep all contorted. Frankenboob has been a little swollen, but I still have virtually no bruising, which is great. I'm thankful for my pain killers but really look forward to not needing them.

I may have been declared free and clear, but I still have a long way to go. Please continue to send that good juju! I still need all I can get!

More later...

Xoxo

2 comments: